Madhya Pradesh Postal office has declared the official notification related Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018. Those eligible candidates who are finding MP Post office recruitment? may check details by our portal. there is total 1859 vacancy has released in this recruitment to fill the empty post. if you are going to apply for this post? must read official notification of mp postal circle 2018. for more details about mp gds recruitment, merit list, result, Educational qualification, age relaxation, MP Gramin Dak Sevak selection process check below give article. recently appost.in/gdsonline updated their official portal and invited to eligible candidates for mp gds recruitment online form filling. catch this valuable opportunity to build a golden career in post office department. more details just scroll down the page.
NOTE: The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
Eligibility Criteria Of MP Post Office Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: for this recruitment candidates must have passed their 10th (Metric) from recognised central or state government board. with the first attempt cleared candidates to had a first priority to get the job.
Computer Knowledge: As we all know that the computer is the first necessary thing to apply for any job. if you have basic knowledge about computer and got 60 days training certificate from any recognized institution? then you are completely eligible for this job otherwise you will, disqualified for this recruitment.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation: Candidates age should have between 18 to 40 years as on the last date of submitting the application via online. as per the given on their official circle notification. there is also age relaxation for OBC, SC/ST, Female & PH categories applicants.
⇒ OBC: maximum age shall be relaxable by 3 years
⇒ SC/ST: maximum age shall be relaxable by 5 years
⇒ Physically handicap (PH): maximum age shall be relaxable by 10 years
Fees Payment: Other categories (OC) and OBC candidates should pay a fee of 100/- Rs. and Female, SC/ST & PH categories candidates are exempted from the fee payment. that means they can apply directly without fees paid. after submitting online application form candidates can be reached their nearest head branch post office for fees payment, registration number should have compulsory during the fees paid at the PO centre.
- Official Website: appost.in/gdsonline
- Online Application Started From: 02-07-2018
- Last Date Of Submitting Online Application: 16-07-2018
- Number of posts: 2411
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Official Detailed Advertisement Of MP Postal Circle: Click Here
How India Post Select The Candidates For GDS Recruitment?
Many candidates have doubts that we are eligible for this recruitment and have already submitted an application online as per given instruction. but how India post select candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Post? don’t worry we will clear your mind via this selection process article. in this recruitment Candidates selection based on automated generated merit list as per the rules and regulation declared by India post. note this: There is no weightage will be given for higher education. that means the 10th pass is enough for selecting candidates. merit list will be declared on official website very soon. applicants need to alert for checking his/her name on their list. we will also publish the MP postal circle recruitment merit list 2018.
How To Apply Online For Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website as per above given.
- if candidates have been registered already? then simple just log in with their registration number. and if not, then register himself on their official website by clicking on “New Registration” link.
- After clicking on that registration? online application form will appear on your screen
- Next step you have to fill all details as per given in form like first name, father name, date of birth, gender, communication, 10th standard marks etc.
- Then candidates have need to check all filled details before the clicking on “Submit” button. once you will submit an application? you will no longer further correction on that form.
- After checking all details click on Submit button, you have to upload your necessary documents as per the prescribed format. (check official notification)
- Next process after uploading the document successfully, should pay the application fees at the nearest branch post office of respective state.
- Then candidates need to printout application form after doing all process, it will be needed for the future purpose.