If you moved to a new city or shifted to new address and you don’t want to have old details in your AADHAAR Card. UIDAI has introduced Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal for those who want to update their information online. using this service you can update your information so today we are going to share How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card online or offline. follow the below mentioned step to Aadhar card date of birth change.
So In this article we are going to share detail information about How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card online as well as offline step by step.we recommend you to use online because it easy to use and give fast result as well. so lets proceed to the detail article on How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card.
How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card Online
Before going to first, make sure you have your mobile with you. You will need it to verify. You will need mobile number that you entered at the time of enrollment. If you have not declared mobile number at the time of enrollment, you can use your current mobile number to verify. In this online process to change in date of birth UIDAI website will sent OTP on this number.
Aadhar card date of birth change :
Follow below steps to change date of birth online
- Firstly you have to visit Visit the official website UIDAI SSUP
- Now enter your aadhaar card number
- Do Text Verification.
- Now click on send otp button.
- You will get an One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Fill this OTP in the box
- To change dob Select Date of Birth (DOB) option.
- For language Choose English language or choose your local language.
- Now upload the any proof of Identify documents.
- After attaching document click on submit button and you will receive URN Number. Note down or save this number to track your aadhaar update progress.
How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card Offline
First of all, you have to visit the Aadhaar card center along with your aadhar card. Upon reaching the center, you will have to fill the Aadhar card form again. In this form you will also have to give your aadhar number.
correction form : http://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf
Track your change request update status : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
So this is complete article on How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhar Card online and offline.